The Grand Rapids Pride Center aims to be at the center of a vibrant and inclusive community that supports all LGBTQ individuals.
The Grand Rapids Pride Center invites the Greater Grand Rapids community to nominate individuals and groups who are dedicated to serving and supporting the 2-SLGBTQ+ in West Michigan. We are hosting our 2nd annual Prism Awards in September – an opportunity to celebrate and showcase our community’s collective impact. This new signature event will also help support the essential programs and services we offer.
Please stay tuned for more information about Prism Awards 2023!
- Agitator: As a seeker of justice, this individual is continually fighting against systems of oppression to make West Michigan a more inclusive and welcoming place.
- Loyalist: A loyal Grand Rapids Pride Center volunteer who goes above and beyond to serve without hesitation.
- Queer of the Year: A stand-out member of the 2-SLGBTQ+ community, this individual is focused on creating positive, sustainable change.
- Belonging in Business: This business is laser-focused on ensuring queer staff feel safe, loved, and supported and uses their influence to advocate for our collective community.
- Ally to Accomplice: This group has done the work and made progress on its journey to support the 2-SLGBTQ+ community.